October 25-26 | National Association Of Pupil Services Administrators Virtual Conference
Join us for an engaging special event!
As NAPSA returns to the conference circuit with its 55th Annual Conference, in the interest of safety and to make it convenient for all to attend, the NAPSA Executive Board has decided to hold this year’s conference by virtual means only on October 25-26, 2021. Since the vast majority of those wishing to attend have been recently inundated with issues related to the surge in the COVID-19 Delta variant, in addition to streaming the conference live NAPSA will also provide a recording of the conference in its entirety for all registrants. The theme of this year’s conference is “Administering Pupil Services with a Focus on Trauma, Resiliency, and Support.” Sessions offered will feature resiliency, trauma-informed care and behavior strategies, restorative practices, mentorship, and legal issues relating to pupil services.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com or call 801-705-6145 to speak with Mark Merrill, WhyTry Program Director
- Christian Moore – WhyTry Founder, internationally acclaimed author of The Resilience Breakthrough, licensed clinical social worker, and advocate for at-risk youth.
- Ira Weiss, Esq. – Founder, Weiss Burkardt Kramer LLC; nationally known public sector legal authority; named a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” each year from 2005 to the present in the fields of schools and education.
- Donna J. Mazyck, RN, MS, NCSN, NCC – Executive Director of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
- Dr. Mary Margaret Kerr – Professor, University of Pittsburgh; STAR-Center for Youth Suicide and Violence Prevention; author, of School Crisis Prevention and Intervention; and leader of an internationally recognized research team, which includes youth as researchers.
- Dyane Lewis Carrere, M.Ed. – Renowned author, educational consultant, and developer of the Re-Set Process™ and Re-Set Room™
- Dr. Mark Lepore – Professor, Clarion University Counseling, Human Services, Rehabilitation & CRJ; 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award by The National Society of Leadership and Success.
This event takes place at:
Eastern Time 9:00 AM – 3:45 PM
Central Time 8:00 AM – 2:45 PM
Mountain Time 7:00 AM – 1:45 PM
Pacific Time 6:00 AM – 12:45 PM